Once a home has been prepped for the market, staged and priced right, the next step is to implement a marketing strategy that will get it SOLD!
90% of home buyers start their search on the internet. Some may be working with a realtor already, some not. Regardless, you want your property to be found easily, and with it’s best face forward. Here are a few tips to ensure you have optimal online presence:
- Utilize the highest technology
- Have your home professionally photographed and create a virtual tour. 3D Imaging is also changing Real Estate in a big way.
- Create a shared account online so you have access to essential information, documentation, live activity checklists & weekly reports at any time.
- Market your home on the MLS (Multiple Lising Service)
- Market your home on KWLS (Keller Williams Listing System) which feeds your property listing to more than 350 online search engines and ensures your property is marketed online 24/7 3 major sites including Realtor.com, Trulia and Zillow.
- Ensure your home is marketed as “Coming Soon” on the MLS, Zillow, and with a yard sign. Here at Keller Williams Infinity, we pre-market you home specifically to our family of nearly 300 agents! This may result in your home selling even before hitting the market.
- Market your property via e-blast to thousands of local Real Estate Agents with qualified buyers.
- Market your home via e-blast to thousands of personal & professional contacts, clients, & the general public.
- Promote your listing on all social media: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Utilize only professional signage & sign rider which will guide potential buyers to your listing.
- Your listing will be featured on my KW App—an intuitive, powerful tool that puts your property listing in the hands of interested buyers.
While your online presence is most important, print is not completely dead and buried. You should also not skimp on signage and security.
We offer all this and MORE for all our listings, CHECK OUT OUR FULL MARKETING STRATEGY HERE.
Contact us today to set an appointment for a full listing presentation.